Typeable is a developer of high-assurance software that drives the business, built by Functional Programming consultants. Established in 2014, Typeable is working with international clients (USA, Europe) from various industries such as banking, life sciences, and tourism.
Join us as a Software Developer to be a contributor in a technology innovation movement and be on the frontier where Business meets Functional Programming.
We are looking for professionals who could fit into the team. Ready to grow with the company and contribute to the business success.
- Good understanding of the whole development process steps and principles
- Solid knowledge of Haskell and FP in general
- Experienced usage of lens, transformers, mtl, conduit, and other widespread libraries
- Comfortable use of databases and development tools (git)
- Passion for writing robust and correct software
- Technical English
- Ability to work within UTC+0 to UTC+6 timezone range
- Passion to share the knowledge within a company or community
- Experience with Haskell codebases from 10KLOC and bigger
- Hands-on experience writing in Haskell using modern architecture paradigms
- Nix knowledge
- Rust and/or C knowledge
- Open Source Projects to demonstrate your skills
- Work with an amazing technical team on various challenging projects
- Modern remote-first workplace (Moscow office near Novoslobodskaya/Mendeleyevskaya subway station or remote)
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours